WHO WE ARE
Ftechiz is a leading Tech company in India, headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. We find it to be our privilege that by reading this content you have chosen us as your development company housing 30+ IT professionals.
While you access our website, we commit to delivering the best experience and sharing materials that might be of your interest. Along with that, we simplify appearing questions, ensure uninterrupted functioning of the site, and make sure it does not interrupt you. And this will only be possible with your cooperation to contribute through data sharing.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
Ftechiz collects data and information to deliver feedback directly to you considering our service. You will provide this data to us when you mention it in the Contact us form, Contact form, Inquire Form, and Free Consultation forms to contact us for any support or comments on our articles. Also, we get a few data through cookies and other technologies like error reports or from the active software on your device.
Additionally, we even collect data from third parties. Although note that the data obtained from third sources stays protected in the same manner and practices as described in this policy. This also includes any additional restrictions imposed through the data source. However, the third-party sources may or may not change over some time. Currently, these sources include the following:
- Service providers that detect location consider IP addresses for customizing certain products to your location.
- Co-branded services with which you partner or engage for joint marketing activities.
- Sources that is available publicly like open government databases or similar kinds of data available in the public domain.
- You have options to accept or decline the data or information we collect when asked. By declining permission for the data that is required to deliver a service, feature, or feedback, you will not be able to further use that service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we collect comprises the following:
Name and contact data: This includes your first & last name, the email address you mention, phone number, work phone number, company name, and other such contact information.
Demographic data: This includes all the data we collect about you and your company such as your company’s address, location, country, spoken language, and area of interest.
Website data: It comprises information on how you interacted within our site which includes the following:
- We collect data on visitor behaviour patterns i.e. the website page you visit along with the time you spend there.
- Next, we collect configuration data. Here, we collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address.
- The Error reports and performance data showcase problems you experience with our services. This data enables us to diagnose and resolve problems. These Error reports depend on your browsing environment, settings, the severity of the problem, software details, or the hardware related to the error. Also, the files’ contents you were using at the time of the error occurring, & the data about other software on your device.
- Troubleshooting and Help Data. At any instance of Ftechiz engaged in troubleshooting & help, we gather your data including your hardware, software, & other incident-related details. So, this data can include contact data, chat content, and other communication data of yours with our company. Also, the data on machine condition and application at the time of fault and diagnostics, registry, and system data on software installations and hardware configurations.
Also, acknowledge the fact that you may communicate personal data that we Do NOT Need. This comprises your payment data in the description section of a CONTACT US form. So, we will not use this information of yours in any manner apart from storing it at our backup server. Hence, we request you to not share any of your sensitive or personal data with us that are not asked from you directly.
The site of Ftechiz is not planned nor meant for children or private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data about them. So the parents can appeal to cancel the consent previously made. And also choose to review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal information.
Also, we may gather information or data from third-party sources. But who only passes your details to us with your agreement, or from publicly available sources.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Ftechiz collects only the data which is required. Mainly, the reasons why Ftechiz collects your data are for communication, promotional communication, advertisements, analyzing website visitor’s statistics, technical website, troubleshooting, and improving website user experience.
While executing these purposes, we intend to tell you about any issues you have asked us to inform. Or to contact you when and if needed for obtaining or providing additional information. To ensure our records are correct and to verify regularly that you stay happy and satisfied with our service. However, we can guarantee you that we do not lend or trend email lists or any other such data with other businesses and organizations.
Despite all that, we make sure that there are no data leaks through our developed technological and procedural safeguards. For instance, every information and data we collect from you is stored in a highly secured database. It comprises information like name, email address, phone number, company name, and more.
In addition, you can opt for email subscriptions and choose for receiving promotional communication from Ftechiz through email, SMS, or phone.
WHERE AND WHY YOUR DATA IS SHARED
Ftechiz may share the personal data with its Development centre as well as its affiliated companies. However, all the affiliated companies must abide by Ftechiz data privacy and security requirements. Additionally, they are not permitted to use data received from us other than the ones mentioned above.
The company will view, transfer, divulge and preserve personal data. As we acknowledge and believe that doing so is necessary to:
- Abide with the applicable law as well as respond to a pertinent legal process. Including in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- For protecting customers, from instances like spam prevention or attempting to defraud users of our services. And to save the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
- Protect the rights of Ftechiz, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
To ensure a substantial level of protection for the data you share, all the obligations of the ‘development centre’ and affiliated companies are mentioned in an agreement between the companies & Ftechiz.
Any of the third-party companies may not process or access personal data on the behalf of Ftechiz in a manner inconsistent with the mentioned principles. If ever so, we remain questionable until we demonstrate that we are not responsible for the cause or event that determines such damage.
Note: There may be links to third-party products on some of our site pages. And whose privacy practices may vary from those of our company. If you give personal data to any of those parties, then your data is governed by their privacy statements.
WHAT ARE YOU ENTITLED TO
You hold the entitlements to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we have collected. Apart from that, your right with the data comprises the following:
- At any time, you can ask us about the personal data we have collected.
- You can ask us to change or modify your personal information which is incorrect, outdated, or incomplete without any cost.
- You can choose not to attend any marketing communication we send you. But this choice will not apply to the necessary service communications.
- You can at any time recall the consent for information processing.
- You may request completely erasing or updating your personal information here.
If you have any of the above-mentioned queries, you can request us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will reach out to you within 30 days of your inquiry.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- For Security – With cookies, we can catch fraud and abuse prevailing on our site and services.
- Storing information you provide on the website – Once you provide us with your information, we store it in the form of a cookie to remember the information you have added.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can turn off cookies in your browsers if needed.
OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Along with standard cookies, we use other similar technologies for storing and reading data files on your device. As this is done for speed and performance improvements by locally storing certain files like the standard cookies, these technologies can also be used for storing unique identifiers for your computer, which additionally can be used to track behavior. Such technologies comprise Local Shared Objects (or “Flash cookies”).
NOTICE TO THE END-USERS
Ftechiz intends to deliver its services to organizations. Your use of Ftechiz’s website may be subject to your organization’s policy if any. If your organization is administering your use of Ftechiz’s website, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. As Ftechiz is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers who may differ from those outlined in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
FOR HOW LONG THE DATA WILL BE STORED
Ftechiz can retain personal data for any prolonged time required to cater to your requested services, for other required purposes like complying with legal obligations and enforcing agreements. As these needs can differ for different data types as well as the retention period may also vary.
Below are the norms that define the retention period:
- The personal data of a sensitive kind? If yes, an abbreviated retention time will be suitable amounting up to five years.
- Is Ftechiz subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data?: Instances may include necessary data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, orders to conserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be kept for litigation purposes.
We may update this privacy statement if and when required to revise terms or reflect customers’ feedback. While posting changes to the statement, we will amend the data mentioned above. For material changes in the statement, we will either inform you by posting notice of such amendments or share your notification directly.